2016 Solvang Danish Days tickets are NOW ON SALE!
Overall admission to Solvang Danish Days is FREE, but individual pieces within the weekend require tickets: Saturday and/or Sunday morning Æbleskiver Breakfasts, and the “Dane For A Day” VIP Package.
Traditional Solvang Danish Days Æbleskiver Breakfast
Why wait in line for your Æbleskiver feast?! Buy your Æbleskiver Breakfast tickets in advance, and get to those yummy pancakes, that much faster…
Ticketing options are either (or both!): Saturday, September 17 and/or Sunday, September 18; 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Two cost options:
Æbleskiver (Æbleskiver are those famous, Danish pancake rounds) and beverage – $7.00 per person (plus on-line ticketing fees)
Æbleskiver with Medisterpølse (Danish Sausage) – $8.00 per person (plus on-line ticketing fees)
Tickets are non-refundable; for Breakfast event entry, please print ticket confirmation for presentation at Breakfast event registration area, or please show email confirmation to attendants at event registration area.
Solvang Danish Days “Dane For A Day” VIP Package
ONLY available via on-line advance purchase!
Live like Vikings with this fun-filled package that includes:
(2) Æbleskiver Breakfast tickets (good for either Saturday or Sunday)
(2) Beer** or Soda tickets, to be used at the Viking Beer Garden (good for Friday evening and Saturday day, only)
(2) Viking Burger tickets, to be used at the Viking Beer Garden (good for Friday evening and Saturday day, only)
(1) Book (qty. 10 tickets) “Win a Trip to Denmark” raffle tickets
(1) Solvang Danish Days Foundation Magazine
(2) Official Solvang Danish Days 2016 buttons
VIP Package Cost: $55.00 per package (plus on-line processing fees)
**Must be 21 years of age or older to use tickets for alcoholic beverages.**
Package purchases are non-refundable. Packages may be picked up at Downtown Solvang Visitors Center on the days of the event, during regular Center operating hours. To redeem, please print purchase confirmation for presentation at Visitors Center, or please show email confirmation to attendant at Visitors Center.