In 1936, the first Solvang Danish Days festival emerged in honor of the village’s 25th anniversary. Ever since, Danish Days celebrates Solvang’s heritage with authentic food, music, dancing, parades, live entertainment and family activities. In 1946, a reporter from the Saturday Evening Post (an influential magazine of the day) visited during [...]Learn More
Danes For A Day VIP Package
Live like Vikings with this fun filled package that includes:
- Two (2) VIP Access passes to the Aebleskiver Breakfast on Saturday or Sunday
- Two (2) drink and two (2) burger tickets to be used at the Viking Beer Garden. Viking Burger available on Saturday only.
- Ten (10) raffle tickets (The grand prize is a trip to Denmark!)
- Two (2) official Danish Days 2014 buttons
- One (1) Danish Days souvenir program